This data protection declaration explains the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data within our online offer and the associated websites, functions and content (hereinafter referred to as "online offer" or "website"). The data protection declaration applies regardless of the domains, systems, platforms and devices (e.g. desktop or mobile) on which the online offer runs. The terms used such as "personal data" or "processing" refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The personal data of the users processed within the scope of this online offer includes inventory data (e.g. names and addresses of customers), contract data (e.g. services used, names of employees, payment information), usage data (e.g. websites of our online offer visited). , interest in our products) and content data (e.g. entries in contact forms). The term "user" includes all categories of people who are affected by the data processing. This includes our business partners, customers, interested parties and other visitors to our online offering. The terms used, such as B. "User", are to be understood as gender-neutral. We process personal data of users exclusively in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that user data will only be processed if there is legal permission. This means in particular that the data processing is necessary or required by law to fulfill our contractual services (e.g. order processing) and online offers, the user has consented or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. interest in analysis, optimization and economic Operation and security of our online offer within the meaning of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter F. GDPR, in particular in the case of range measurement, creation of profiles for advertising and marketing purposes and collection of access data and use of third-party services). We would like to point out that the legal basis for consent is Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. A. and Art. Art. Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our services and contractual measures is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR and the legal basis for processing to safeguard our legitimate interests is Article 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. f GDPR. especially in the case of range measurement, creation of profiles for advertising and marketing purposes and collection of access data and use of third-party services). We would like to point out that the legal basis for consent is Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. A. and Art. Art. Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our services and contractual measures is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR and the legal basis for processing to safeguard our legitimate interests is Article 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. f GDPR. especially in the case of range measurement, creation of profiles for advertising and marketing purposes and collection of access data and use of third-party services). We would like to point out that the legal basis for consent is Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. A. and Art. Art. Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our services and contractual measures is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR and the legal basis for processing to safeguard our legitimate interests is Article 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. f GDPR. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. A. and Art. Art. Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our services and contractual measures is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR and the legal basis for processing to safeguard our legitimate interests is Article 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. f GDPR. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. A. and Art. Art. Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our services and contractual measures is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR. Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR and the legal basis for processing to safeguard our legitimate interests is Article 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. f GDPR.
• We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures according to the state of the art to ensure that data protection laws are complied with and to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access.
• The security measures include, in particular, the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
• Sharing of data with third parties and third-party providers
• The data will only be passed on to third parties within the framework of the legal provisions. We only pass on user data to third parties if this is necessary, e.g. B. on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR for contractual purposes or on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR in the economic and efficient operation of our company.
• If we use subcontractors to provide our services, we take appropriate legal precautions and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions.
• If content, tools or other means from other providers (hereinafter referred to collectively as “third-party providers”) are used within the scope of this data protection declaration and their registered office is in a third country, it can be assumed that this is the case. Data will be transferred to the States of residence of the third party providers. Third countries are countries in which the GDPR is not directly applicable, i.e. usually countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area. Data is transferred to third countries either if there is an appropriate level of data protection, the consent of the user or other legal permission.
• We process inventory data (e.g. names and addresses as well as contact details of the users), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons, payment information) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and services in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Users can optionally create a user account that enables them to use the MATTALNET services in particular. When registering, users are given the required mandatory information. User accounts are not public and cannot be indexed by search engines. If users have terminated their user account, their data in connection with the user account will be deleted, unless their storage is required for commercial or tax reasons in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. c GDPR. It is the user's responsibility to back up their data before the end of the contract. We are entitled to irrevocably delete all data stored by the user during the contract period.
• As part of the registration and renewed registration as well as the use of our online services, we store the IP address and the time of the respective user action. The storage takes place on the basis of our legitimate interests and the protection of the user against misuse and other unauthorized use. In principle, this data will not be passed on to third parties unless it is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR.
• We process usage data (e.g. the websites visited in our online offer, interest in our products) and content data (e.g. entries in the contact form or user profile) for advertising purposes in a user profile, e.g. B. Products display information based on the services used by the user.
• If you contact us (via contact form, e-mail or chat), the information provided by the user will be used to process the contact request and process it in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) GDPR. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
• The information provided by users can be stored in our customer relationship management system (CRM system) or comparable inquiry organization.
• If users leave comments or other contributions, their IP addresses are stored on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. This is for our security if someone leaves illegal content in comments and posts (insults, forbidden political propaganda, etc.). In this case we can be held liable for the comment or contribution and are therefore interested in the identity of the author.
• If users leave comments or other contributions, their IP addresses are stored on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR. This is done for security reasons in the event that someone leaves illegal content in comments and posts (insults, prohibited political propaganda, etc.). In this case, we can be held responsible for the comment or post and are therefore interested in the identity of the author.
• Collection of access data and log files
• We collect data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files) on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR. The access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, transmitted data, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider . Log file information is stored for a maximum of 90 days for security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) and then deleted. Data that must be stored for evidence purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
• Cookies and audience measurement
• Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred from our web server or third-party web servers to the user's web browser and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other forms of information storage.
• We use "session cookies", which are only saved for the duration of the current visit to our online presence (e.g. to save your login status or the MATTALNET Toolbox and thus to enable the use of our online offer at all make possible). A randomly generated unique identification number, a so-called session ID, as well as information on its origin and storage duration is stored in a session cookie. These cookies cannot store any other data. Session cookies are deleted when you stop using our online service and e.g. B. log out or close the browser.
• If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in their browser's system settings. Saved cookies can be deleted in the browser settings. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
You can find more information about data use by Google as well as setting and objection options on the Google website: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners (“data use”) by Google when using websites or apps of our partners"), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("Data use for advertising purposes"), http://www.google.de/settings/ads ("Manage information that Google used to show you advertisements").
On the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) we use the Facebook social plugins of the social network facebook.com operated by us. The publisher is Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"). The plugins can display interaction elements or content (e.g. videos, graphics or text contributions) and can be recognized by one of the Facebook logos (white "f" on a blue tile, the terms "Like", "Like" or a " Thumbs up") symbol) or are marked with the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". You can view the list and appearance of the Facebook social plugins here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
If a user calls up a function of this online offer that contains such a plugin, his device establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to the user's device, which integrates it into the online offer. This enables Facebook to create usage profiles from the processed data. We therefore have no influence on the amount of data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and inform users according to our level of knowledge.
By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that a user has accessed the corresponding page of the online offer. If the user is logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to his Facebook account. If users interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the Like button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information is sent directly from your device to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook will find out and save their IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymous IP address is stored in Germany.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and setting options for protecting the privacy of users can be found in Facebook's data protection information: https://www.facebook.com/facebook .facebook.com/ about/privacy/.
If a user is a Facebook member and does not want Facebook to collect data about him via this online offer and link it to his member data stored on Facebook, he must log out of Facebook before using our online offer and delete his cookies. Further settings and objections to the use of data for advertising purposes are possible within the Facebook profile settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads or via the US site http://www.aboutads.info/ choice/ or the EU site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. The settings are platform independent, i. H. they are applied to all devices such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
In the following we explain the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive it and the procedures described.
Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications (e.g. via messenger services such as WhatsApp) with advertising information (hereinafter referred to as "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or legal permission. If the contents of the newsletter are specifically described when registering, these are decisive for the user's consent. Our newsletter also contains information about our products, offers, promotions and our company.
Double opt-in and logging: Registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after registration you will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with a third-party e-mail address. The newsletter registrations are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes storing the time of registration and confirmation as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored by the shipping service provider are also logged.
Shipping service provider: The e-mail newsletter is sent via MailChimp, The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 512 Means Street, Ste 404 Atlanta, GA 30318, hereinafter referred to as "shipping service provider". You can view the data protection regulations of the shipping service provider here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
In addition, according to the shipping service provider, this data can be used in pseudonymised form, i.e. without assignment to a user, to optimize or improve its own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of shipping and the presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the shipping service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them or pass them on to third parties.
Registration data: To register for the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your e-mail address. In order to address you personally in the newsletter, we also ask you to provide a name.
Statistical surveys and analyzes - The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the server of the shipping service provider when the newsletter is opened. As part of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and the time of retrieval, are initially collected. This information is used to technically improve the services by determining the technical data or the target groups and their reading behavior based on their retrieval locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times. The statistical surveys also include information on whether the newsletter was opened, when it was opened and which links were clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our aim nor that of the shipping service provider to monitor individual users. Rather, the evaluations serve us to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
Integration of third-party services and content
• Within our online offer, we use content or service offers from third-party providers, such as videos or fonts, based on our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f). , a. 1 lit. f GDPR) to integrate their content and services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "content"). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the user, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers can also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. The "pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information can also be stored in cookies on the user's device and can also include technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visit times and other information on the use of our online offer and can also be linked to information from other sources.
• The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their content, along with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on data processing and some of the opt-out options (so-called "opt-out") already mentioned. out of"):
• External fonts from Google, Inc., https://www.google.com/fonts ("Google Fonts"). The Google Fonts are integrated by calling up a server at Google (usually in the USA). Data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
• Videos from the "YouTube" platform provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
• User rights
• Users have the right to request information about the personal data we have stored about them free of charge.
• In addition, users have the right to correct incorrect data, limit the processing and, if necessary, delete their personal data, to assert their rights to data portability and, if unlawful data processing is assumed, to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
• In principle, users can revoke their consent with effect for the future.
• Deletion of data
• The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal storage obligations. If the user's data is not...
• Users are asked to inform themselves regularly about the content of the data protection declaration.
User Agreement: www.MatTalNet.com support system
Welcome to the www.MatTalNet.com support system. By using this support system, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
acceptance of the terms
By using the www.MatTalNet.com support system you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this Agreement, you may not use the Support System.
The www.MatTalNet.com support system provides technical support services for the products and services offered by www.MatTalNet.com. These services may include, but are not limited to, troubleshooting, installation assistance, and product information.
Limitation of Liability
www.MatTalNet.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the support system. This includes but is not limited to damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or other financial loss.
You agree to use the www.MatTalNet.com support system only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the support system for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or to disrupt or disrupt the system or servers connected to the support system.
All content provided through the www.MatTalNet.com support system, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images and software, is owned by www.MatTalNet.com and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
www.MatTalNet.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. By continuing to use the Support System following any changes to these Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by those changes.
Waiver of Warranty
The www.MatTalNet.com support system is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. www.MatTalNet.com disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
These Terms of Service and your use of the www.MatTalNet.com support system shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country or state in which www.MatTalNet.com is registered.
No payments outside of the support system are allowed/prohibited.
• These General Terms and Conditions apply to all services provided by the MatTalNet Support System.
• By using our services, customers and contractors agree to these terms and conditions.
Description of Services
• We provide a support system for IT services.
• Detailed information about our services can be found on our website.
conclusion of contract
• A contract is formed when a customer places an order with us.
• Orders can be placed online or by phone.
right of withdrawal
• Customers have the right to withdraw from the contract within 7 days of placing the order.
• To exercise this right, customers must notify us in writing.
Prices and Payments
• Prices for our services are displayed on our website and are subject to change.
• Payment must be made in advance unless otherwise agreed.
delivery and performance
• We will do our best to provide our services in a timely manner.
• If there are any delays, we will inform the customer as soon as possible.
Rights of Use and Copyrights
• We reserve all rights in the content and materials used in providing our Services.
• Customers and contractors may not use our content or materials without our express permission.
• Contractors must perform their services in accordance with the terms of their contract with us.
• You must also comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Liability of the Contractor
• Contractors are liable for any damage or loss caused by their acts or omissions.
• They are also responsible for ensuring that their services meet the required quality standards.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations. We collect, process and use your personal data exclusively for the execution of the contractual relationship between us and you, unless you have expressly given us your consent for a different use of your data. You have the right to request information about it
the data we have stored about you and the right to request the correction, deletion or blocking of incorrect data.
We treat all information you provide as strictly confidential. We do not pass on confidential information to third parties, unless this is required by law or necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship between us and you.
Termination and Cancellation
You can terminate the contractual relationship with us at any time by means of a written declaration. We reserve the right to end our relationship with you if you breach any of the terms and conditions herein. In the event of termination, all outstanding obligations between us and you will survive.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions is Estonia.
Severability If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from these Terms of Service and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Amendments and Amendments These Terms and Conditions may be amended or amended by us from time to time and any such amendment or amendment will be binding and effective upon posting on our website. Your continued use of our Services following any such change or addition constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
Durch die Nutzung unserer Dienste stimmen Sie diesen Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen zu. Wenn Sie diesen Nutzungsbedingungen nicht zustimmen, sollten Sie unsere Dienste nicht nutzen.
Wenn Sie Fragen oder Bedenken zu diesen Nutzungsbedingungen haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter email@example.com.
As of January 2023